- Title: Administrative Coordinator
- Code: RCI-1040974
- Location: Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Posted Date: 11/08/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) all ages in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served. (Statement must be included for all positions that require regular patient contact)
- Responsible for answering phone calls, retrieving and responding to voicemails
- Collaborates with internal and external providers
- Obtaining Electronic consent
- Scanning Insurance Cards, Photo ID and pertinent items on desk top scanners,
- Accurately enters reschedules, cancelations and no shows
- Checking in all patients, on the correct encounter
- Informing appropriate party of patient arrival using the AeCIS system
- Coordinates with the clinicians to verify the schedule is accurate, and filled to capacity
- Communicates schedule changes and issues.
- Responsible for all aspects of facility communications, e-mail, fax, and telephone.
- Communicate with patients, therapists and visitors providing the highest level of customer service
- Assisting in resolution of any issues.
- Responsible to verify that all patients have insurance clearance for their therapy session prior to their appointment
- Schedules patients at any location
- Discharges patients in AeCIS accurately and in a timely manner
- Inputting referrals and authorizations.
- Demonstrate currant understanding of insurance, network and procedural changes and policies.
- 100% compliant with network Standards of Behavior.
- Collects copayments of applicable patients at each visit
- Attends facility and department meetings
- Responds to Medical Record Requests
- Stays informed on new updates, changes and policy adjustments
- Shift: Days
- Weekend working not required
- 3+ years experience required including customer service aspect.
- Experience with hospital information systems preferred.
- Special Training required? Moderate computer skills and moderate experience with MS Office