- Title: Medical Assistant
- Code: RCI-1041642
- Location: Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Posted Date: 11/09/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Shift: 7:45am-4:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Weekends working not required
Must be able to travel between CLIENT Main and Elkins Park
Experience in prepping patients for urology in office procedures preferred
- Performing clinical documentation in the electronic medical record including but not limited to: vital signs, chief complaint, allergies, preferred pharmacy and lab, histories (social, family, procedural and medical), health maintenance, historical medication list, patient goals, care plans and self-management tools. Participating in pre-visit planning efforts as assigned.
- Monitoring and performing activities and interventions throughout patient care hours and ensuring completion of all tasks before the end of the business day.
- Placing and performing orders in the electronic medical record according to company policies, including but not limited to: approved standing orders and proposals for labs, radiology, immunizations, referrals, preventative screenings and prescription refills.
- Working collaboratively with clinical and non-clinical care team members to provide excellent patient care and assist one another with day-to-day patient care workflows and/or concerns.
- Assisting front desk staff members with clerical activities and tasks as needed and as assigned. Obtaining Specialty, Infusion and routine medication prior authorizations
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year previous medical office practice experience
- CMA or RMA