- Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-13713156
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 11/12/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Priyank Vyas
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files
- interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority. Handles confidential information.
- May serve as the central contact for general department information.
- Logistics: Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars.-
- Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
- Utilizes Client's on-line reservation system to ensure that Client travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements.
- Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues. Presentations: Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes.
- Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents.
- Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Maintains and updates on going reports or databases.
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
- Senior Admin
- MS Office Suite