- Title: Color Design Execution
- Code: RCI-13742627
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 11/16/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Priyank Vyas
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Color Design Execution –
Portfolio is required for submission
- Executes color designs.
- Finalizes product details and proactively follows through on execution of color on each product.
- Actively seeks expert input from color design and category organizations to develop appropriate solutions.
- Reviews all samples to achieve marketable solution; reviews with design, marketing, and development. Clearly communicates all changes for final confirmation.
- Responsible for color in the final product result. Maintains color calendar/timelines/deadlines for category.
- Develops line art, color design server, GPIN, PDM, merchandising line, cutting samples and working with material consultant to coordinate materials for products.
- Product Planning – Plans product details. Collaborates with design, product marketing and development/material consultant to focus color solutions for market success.
- Gathers category specific information: Consumer/channels/market.
- Develops appropriate solutions with regard to quality, cost/value, manufacturability, sustainability, merchandising and aesthetic finish.
- Color Solutions – Creates and executes innovative, retailable color solutions for category or gender-specific line.
- Together with Color Design Director, Sr. Color Designer or Color Designer II, creates seasonal category-specific direction of color, materials and graphics that reflect design philosophy, product performance, and appeal to targeted consumers.
- Gains knowledge in creating category line each season.
- Understands color and design and gains knowledge in market and lifestyle trends that influence and impact category.
- Minimum of 2 years color design experience. Demonstrated knowledge of Macintosh computers using PhotoShop, Free Hand and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of CAD programs, preferably in Mac environment. Understanding of color trends, color mixing, color compatibility, and color placement.
- Knowledge of product design and development process.
- Familiarity with product manufacturing processes including: materials/fabrics; plastics; pigments. Effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills in local market language, including presentations.
- Proficient information- seeking skills and drive for results.
- Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff.
- Ability to network and effectively use internal and external resources.
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.