- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-64567-1
- Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Posted Date: 11/22/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- We will be installing 27000 miles of fiber for next 15 years
- Building a modern grid -
- Responsibilities also include managing scope, budget and schedule within approved parameters and providing structured and detailed reports to the appropriate Management team.
- Tasks may include Material Management duties, ensuring the completion of business cases, budgetary approvals, project scheduling, requirements engineering, design and engineering tasks, vegetation management reviews, project reporting, project financial analysis, major equipment procurement, environmental analysis, obtaining real estate and relationship management with external customers, vendors, townships and regulatory agencies, project quality assurance, and change management.
- Interacts routinely with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, the Utility’s largest customers, and governmental and regulatory officials.
- PM to reconcile our some of the Inventory
- Material Management piece is crucial
- PMP is preffered
- Should be very Sharp
- Tracking reports
- Liaison between internal dept.
- forecasting materials
- Estimating, spreadsheet , vLookups - strong excel
- Oversee some of the field work
- Background in engineering preferred - Utility type of project work, someone from constructions would be okay as well
- Electric Utility exp is crucial
- Ready to go in the field -PPE will be required to wear when need to go in the field
Location: Oakbrook, IL - REMOTE for now, back in the office in January - Hybrid Model -3 day/week in the office