- Title: Operations Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-8666
- Location: Port Arthur, TX 77640
- Posted Date: 11/22/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Remigio Llera
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Start Time: 6:00am
End Time: 4:00pm
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative assistant position.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software + general PC knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the management team in day-to-day general office duties:
- Uploading and Maintaining Projects and Contracts via Job Design/ BBI
- Includes change orders, releasing equipment, filing
- Certificates of Insurance
- Warranty Letters
- Handling customer/ contract disputes as needed Maintaining EC/GC Relationships, including quarterly visits Processing of all district Accounts Payable
- Create general office purchase orders and maintain tracking
- Includes Sub Contractor Maintenance
- Office Supplies
- Expenses and New Vendor Requests Sales Support
- District Sales Team Admin