- Title: Customer Experience Project Manager
- Code: RCI-14927
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 11/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Job Description –
3-4 years of experience
Bachelor's Degree Required
Customer Experience HCP Project Manager II- CONTRACT
The Customer Experience (CX) HCP Project Manager II contractor is responsible for playing an integral role on the extended cross-functional support team for the HCP Immunology franchise.
- As a member of the Commercial Analytics & Operations (CA&O) organization supporting our brand franchises, the CX Project Manager will bring Digital/CRM subject matter expertise to strategic brand plans and have responsibility for ensuring the Customer Experience is optimized for key brand stakeholders.
- This role will be responsible for leading the orchestration and alignment of touchpoints across the customer journey.
- This role will also be accountable for bringing expertise and leadership support to the Client Digital Ecosystem and pull-through of an advanced HCP Omnichannel vision.
- Specifically, developing and maintaining brand experience designs (journey-based engagement plans), ensuring adherence of customer privacy and compliance practices, drafting of marketing campaign business rules and requirements, as well as identifying and partnering with the MABI Customer Analytics team to develop sound measurement/reporting constructs for all programs.
- The CX Project Manager will also ensure that all Digital/CRM activities align and integrate well with the existing Digital/CRM ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide CRM/Digital execution and response channel/tactic expertise across channels (e.g. Email, Web, Mobile Apps, Social) and derive insights from channel KPI data to recommend optimization opportunities to improve customer engagement.
- Serve as in-house subject matter expert on CRM/Digital in support of the Brand team.
- Drive utilization of impactful and relevant in-field team tools and assets (sales aids).
- Provide brand team support to manage the development and completion of execution plans from start to finish for CRM/Digital programs.
- Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative/CRM/Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Business Technology Solutions (BTS), Sales Operations, and Medical/Regulatory/Legal business partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand strategic imperatives, customer insights, journey, and segmentation strategies - and apply them to CRM/Digital campaigns and programs.
- Understand and execute data capture and data privacy (opt management) consistently across all channels.
- Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day-to-day supervision.
- Able to prioritize & gracefully manage competing priorities across teams and various stakeholder levels to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital marketing platforms.
- § e.g. CRM/email marketing best practices, Veeva, Adobe
- Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
- Strong project management abilities and critical work tool experience.