- Title: Change Management Facilitator
- Code: RCI-1123
- Location: Cambridge, MA 02142
- Posted Date: 11/23/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- The purpose of the proposed Change Management Facilitator is to design, lead, and execute the change management strategy of Client’s RE Program projects and to its broad network of stakeholder groups. The Change Manager will effectively provide leadership in Operational Change Management (OCM) processes amongst various work streams of Client’s RE Program.
- The objectives of the activities for the Change Management Facilitator are to verify Client’s RE program project teams understands the needs for the specified change and its effects in addition to:
- Accelerating Client’s RE Program adoption of the changes designed and required
- Reducing any drop in performance that may be associated with organizational change
- Helping to verify that Client’s RE Program is prepared and well-equipped with new or changed set of processes that enable growth and success to meet project goals
- Provide knowledge to Client’s RE Program team, developing methods for change adoption and project performance.
- The proposed Change Management Facilitator defines, delivers, and supports the execution of Organizational Change Management (OCM) processes across the RE program of projects – both at a high level and supporting the work streams. Responsible for timely and effective delivery of change initiatives and strategies. Conducts change efforts across the project and with a broad network of stakeholder groups. Leads the development of organization design model and executes program communication activities. Provides project coordination responsibilities including, planning and coordination of program and its activities, ensuring implementation of policies and practices, and consolidating and maintaining project schedule, risk register, and reporting frameworks.
- Supports and enables the adoption of change processes across the project through establishing change strategy, communications, and plans. Coordinates program tracking across work streams and acts as program PMO.
- Designs and delivers the integrated change strategy for the project, including a coordinated stakeholder engagement strategy with milestones and expected outcomes
- Supports and leads critical interfaces with the Operating Model (and associated organization design) efforts across work-streams
- Establishes change activities through the review of project scope, identification of group impact and comparison of current change sustainability within the organization.
- Responsible for supporting cultural change and adoption by developing change metrics and evaluating the level of change adoption.
- Designs and delivers change communications and training to provide leadership with the ability to champion change
- Identifies and escalates project risks, financial risks, and employee resistance; partners with VP, Project Lead, to develop change activities to mitigate risks and gain alignment with senior leaders.
- Assures adherence to internal control guidelines, methodologies, and toolsets
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Demonstrated ability to drive change across a complex organization (formally or informally)
- Proven experience managing risks and issues across projects and programs
- Engages stakeholders and has effective collaboration and partnership capabilities
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent written / oral communication skills, follow-up, and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Change management planning using a proven change management methodology
- Communication and change document creation for all levels of the organization
- Proven history with the change management lifecycle and integration into project management tollgates
- Experience in project management including budget management and project timelines with competing priorities
- Ability to think strategically and execute on change management strategies.
- Knowledge of business processes (operations processes a plus) to provide guidance and feedback when developing change management project plans.
- Possesses self-awareness
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Certification in ADKAR, Kotter, ITIL, SAFe preferable
- Held similar role in Change / Project Manager positions, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry