- Title: Lab Technician
- Code: RCI-12667
- Location: El Macero, CA 95618
- Posted Date: 11/23/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
These positions will be part time ( M,Tu,Wed) 8hr/day Contract . Duration: 3 months with possibility to extend
Title: Lab Technician
Department: Cell Biology Services
- Part time technician position is available immediately in a plant biology production laboratory at client R&D site located at Davis, CA. The function of this job is to assist in the chemical analysis of vegetables.
- Conduct chemical extraction and analysis for screening of desirable food quality traits.
- Conduct routine sample preparation and analysis in compliance with applicable protocols, methods/SOPs
- Record laboratory data from high-throughput analysis
- Follow all safety precautions associated with our laboratory procedures and maintain lab safety
- Maintain laboratory equipment, inventory lists of samples, chemicals, and general lab supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of work space, laboratory equipment, glassware, etc.
Educational Qualifications Desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, food science, biochemistry or biology is preferred.
- Candidates with high school diploma and 1-2 years lab experience or Upper division undergraduate students currently working on a Biotech, Agriculture, Cell Biology, or Plant Sciences degree will be considered
Skills and Experience Desired
- Accurate in pipetting, weighing, reading instructions, etc.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, creative, passionate and motivated.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ideal candidates must work well in a team.