- Title: Clinical Project Associate / Clinical Analytics Coordinator
- Code: RCI-2411
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 11/24/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This is a 100% Remote / Work From Home role
- If your candidate does not have Pharma or clinical exp then please mention on resume why he /she should be considered
- Help with meetings, agenda., coordinating and sending out meeting minutes
- Coordinate project activities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Looking for a project coordinator who can work with stakeholders with in our organization
- Communication skills
- Coordinate project activities and communication
- Clinical or pharma exp would be a plus not a must have
- Project management support needed
CW Clinical Analytics Coordinator
Coordinator needed to support external data access requests through the Vivli platform. Request are received from external investigators to access Client’s Clinical Data through the Vivli data sharing platform. The Coordinator will help with managing these requests, working with internal stakeholders to ensure review and approval and works with SMEs to upload the data into the Vivli platform.
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams and third-party vendors to prepare for processing the Data Request forms for sharing data.
- Manage the data sharing requests cycle to ensure compliance and adherence to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Manage the Client Clinical Trial Data Transparency website.
- Manage the Master Clinical Data Sharing (CDS) list.
- Monitor and manage the Organizational Administrator activities within the data Sharing platform.
- Acts as liaison between Clinical Data Sharing Committee, Client Affiliates, and external vendor(s).
- Track activities for all data requests utilizing the tracking spreadsheet.
- Provides status reports on the progress of projects/programs to internal team.
- Utilize the external vendor data sharing platform to process data requests.
- Ensure standard processes are followed for data sharing activities.
- Proactively identifies and implements opportunities for process improvements.
- Serves as data sharing project team member and works closely with biostatistician and clinical programmer to provide quality data sharing deliverables.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, Education, and Experience
- 3+ years of Project Coordination or Project Management experience
- 3 + Years of Pharma or CRO Industry Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills; ability to act as a liaison with all levels within the organization
- Understanding of medical concepts and terminology.