- Title: Coatings Field Analyst
- Code: RCI-12675
- Location: Southfield, MI 48033
- Posted Date: 11/24/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
1st shift (6 AM - 3:30 PM) and then rotate 1st and 2nd shift (3:30 PM - 12 AM) as needed.
- The Outsourced Service Provider supports Company coatings products at a specific account site or region by providing services in the areas of measuring, monitoring, charting, reporting and analyzing key product and process characteristics (coatings field analysis).
- The Outsourced Service Provider team supports the efforts of Company sales/technical teams to assure value to the customer for new product introductions, product technical support and problem investigation, analysis, and resolution by providing coatings field analysis.
- They will help Company assure that product performance meets or exceeds customer expectations and supports business objectives to be our customers supplier of choice through coatings field analysis.
- 3-5 years
- Performs intermediate level clerical accounting duties, requiring some analysis and individual judgment in the application of routing calculation, verification, and positing procedures to recurring assignments.
- Checks accuracy of completeness of repetitive accounting documents.
- Identifies discrepancies and determines the alternative courses of action.
- Posts information where the identification and location of posing are standardized and involve choices among easily recognizable situations, which are subject to similar treatment.
- Classifies and or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Reconciles accounts.
- Consults with supervisor or problems or discrepancies.
- May assemble, analyze, and audit various accounts; verifies payment.
- May have contact outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, or providing information concerning accounting documents.
- The Outsourced Service Provider team demonstrates technical and professional expertise to enhance Companys reputation with the customer; integrates within the business and technical community to bring additional value to ECO coatings customers through coatings field analysis; monitors key performance indicators within product service environments to support problem resolution and product improvement initiatives that are critical to customer performance expectations.
- Team members of the Outsourced Service Provider should have the following qualifications
- A Bachelors Degree in Technical fields such as Chemistry or Engineering with approximately 2 years of relevant experience or a High School Diploma with equivalent technical training and/or five years relevant experience.
- Team members must be experienced in a manufacturing environment.
- Team members must have good interpersonal skills, mechanical aptitude, familiarity with quality systems concepts and knowledge of basic IT tools (e.g. MS Office).
- Team members must be available to work rotating shifts, weekends (when necessary), able to travel on a limited basis and must be physically capable of working on feet for extensive periods of time.
Special skills required:
- Manufacturing Environment Experience
- Computer Skills
- Lotus Notes
- MS Word
- Basic Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Special skills desired:
- Paint Application Knowledge/Experience
- Defect Recognition, Analysis and Identification
- Understanding of quality systems and concepts
- SAP Knowledge/Experience (a plus)