- Title: Maintenance Specialist
- Code: RCI-6550
- Location: Buford, GA 30518
- Posted Date: 11/24/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $25.00
Time - 1:00pm - 12:00am
Looking for mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and computer literacy.
- Will be assigned an area (or areas as knowledge is gained) to work in daily
- Will support the team as necessary.
- Gain practical and hands-on experience while completing daily tasks.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures effective preventative maintenance plans and schedules for all facility equipment and systems.
- Diagnoses Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System-related error conditions occurring in the Distribution Center and repairs appropriately.
- Oversees any maintenance, modifications, and/or system upgrades of Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System controls.
- Assesses the efficiency of materials handling equipment and automated picking systems and defines necessary modifications.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance tasks to ensure continued productivity with warehouse operations.
- Maintains CMMS/EAM system on repairs required and performed on equipment in the Distribution Center.
- Manages the inventory of spare parts.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet productivity goals.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Experience and educational requirements:
- Requires some technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires at least two (2) years related and progressively responsible experience; strong electrical background preferred.
Preferred skills, knowledge and ability requirements:
- Strong technical and operational knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and systems. Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD layouts, illustrated parts breakdown (IPB) diagrams, and electrical circuitry diagrams and drawings.
- Ability to test equipment and instrumentation system including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, refrigeration, and water treatment chemicals.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and personal computers.
- Technical knowledge and skills include the diagnosing of electrical control issues to a component level. Component level skillset includes the diagnosing of capacitors, inductors, diodes, LED, and transistors. Ability to diagnose pressure transducers, flow meters, photo voltaic sensors, bridge and full wave rectifiers.
- Ability to troubleshoot communication issues with devices connected to the MHE network or other networks such as PROFIBUS, BACNET, LONWORKS, PROFINET, CAN-BUS, ASI, Etc. Skills to include an understanding of device IP addressing, network switches, etc.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently. Ability to identify facilities-related maintenance problems and implement standard courses of action to resolve problems within established project timeframes and administrative and technical requirements.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail