- Title: Learning Technology Administrator
- Code: RCI-43350-1
- Location: Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Posted Date: 11/24/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Panna Derasari
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 229
- This role administers computer technology information in the ePerformance Solutions group which provides Research and Development (R&D) with a centralized service that consults with clients to develop and deliver an effective Learning Management System (LMS).
- Learning tracking, metrics, reporting and process support and best practices required to meet the company’s GxP and compliance training, and reporting needs and requirements are supported by this technical role.
- Provide configuration and training plan execution within the LMS technology
- Create and maintain group and individual security profiles within the LMS system
- Execute on tasks / deliverables associated with LMS administration and related projects, including but not limited to the systematic creation and maintenance of:
- Courses classroom, virtual and online
- Curricula / Training Plans
- Standard Reporting/Metrics
- Maintenance of documentation, templates and best processes
- Identify process improvements
- Technically troubleshoot user interface challenges with the LMS computer application – example: “dropdown” menu enablement and debugging
- Understand and support improvements of the LMS services / demand management model
- Provide user acceptance testing (UAT) and support for any LMS application upgrades or enhancements
- 13 years’ experience with Learning Management Systems and database knowledge
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Strong oral/written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow up skills
- General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements