- Title: IT Help Desk Specialist
- Code: RCI-43462-1
- Location: Tampa, FL 33634
- Posted Date: 12/01/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- As a member of the Specialty Service Desk, the Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing technical/application support to Client employees in the Field and Scientific divisions via phone, ticket or chat inquiries.
- Expectations include an ability to build rapport and develop relationships with end users, strong problem resolution/troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide a high percentage of First Level Resolution.
What you get to do every day:
- Accept incoming calls, redirect calls/tickets, if necessary, to appropriate support groups for resolution while identifying and setting end user expectations for follow-up during the initial interaction.
- Handle incoming chats within department SLA.
- Provide follow-up and status update inquiries to end users on your daily open ticket queue guideline.
- Utilize Knowledgebase to address end user inquiries and create Knowledgebase draft articles to address knowledge gaps.
- Create tickets and document all activities in Client ticket system (ServiceNow).
- Escalate more complex problems or unresolved issues to next level of support.
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
- Bilingual (English/Portuguese)
- Minimum of 2 years Help Desk experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience with call center telephony and ticket system software (Remedy, ServiceNow, Salesforce)
- Experience supporting applications running on Windows operating system
- Experience supporting web based applications
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
- Flexibility for working hours (Any shift between 7am thru 7PM Monday - Friday)
- Must be able to work remotely at least 50% of the time
- Basic understanding of ITIL Methodology (not a requirement)