- Title: Research Design Technician
- Code: RCI-12483733
- Location: Boston, MA 02108
- Posted Date: 12/03/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Panna Derasari
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 229
Contract role, Local candidates within a Commutable distance to Boston, MA as they may be required to go in the office as needed, can work remotely most of the time.
Top 3 Must Haves listed below:
- Organizing and conducting UX Research – running interviews, surveys, panels, and other methods
- Analyzing UX Research outputs – synthesizing the findings, generating insights relevant to the products being designed
- Establishing ResearchOps – designing and putting in place workflows to run UX Research in a scalable manner
- Support operation and development of a growing ResearchOps capability through the set-up of tools and workflows, recruiting of research participants, management of existing participants and logistics of research projects (planning, communication, scheduling, incentives, etc.).
- Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other product teams to identify and prioritize research opportunities.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Conduct independent generative and evaluative User Research projects from initiation to analysis and delivery of research insights to inform product development and strategy.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through reports and live presentations.
- Contribute to our team’s strategic initiatives and goals within the organization, with a specific focus on scaling ResearchOps across the organization.