- Title: Technical Writer
- Code: RCI-23594-1
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 12/03/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Technical Writing role writes, or supports the development of, various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
Major Role Responsibilities:
- Supports internal customers in the setup and change management of pharmaceutical stability studies; fielding stability-related queries concerning marketed pharmaceutical products and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Performs entry and administration of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) including study creation and change control.
- Time permitting, may be trained to prepare submission-ready stability reports or involved with limited duration project teams in supports PGS and PGS customers in design and change management of applicable pharmaceutical stability programs; works with Customer Sites to ensure and reconcile that all stability commitments are met; prepares submission-ready reports.
- Must have Pharma industry experience 2-5 years experience
- Must know GMP 2-5 years
- Data Integrity 2-5 years
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) data entry 2-5 years
- Bachelor Degree Science or Engineering