- Title: Pharmacy Intake Specialist
- Code: RCI-15532
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 01/07/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
- Describe the primary goals, objectives or functions or outputs of this position.
- The Intake Specialist role works to support the Patient Assistance Program (PAP) through providing initial triaging of patient applications, including data entry and coordination of work through the appropriate channels as determined by established business rules.
- List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
- Completes the intake process of all applications into Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Associates and tags all images to the patient, data enters all information including patient demographic information, physician information, drug information, and all relevant application data such as income information, household information and insurance information into the CRM
- Conducts initial assessment of application for missing information and completes missing information patient outreach process to obtain required data
- Completes initial assessment of simplified application
- Identify appropriate work flow based upon business rules
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure processes are followed according to business rules and policies
- Ensure all patient cases are documented in the CRM in accordance with all business rules and policies
- Conduct renewal and year end recertification’s process as determined by the Patient Assistance Program
- Readily assists on special project within job scope to improve reimbursement optimization when requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College or a 2-year Associate Degree is preferred
- Exposure to core insurance (Medical and Pharmacy Benefit) knowledge a plus
- Strong attention to detail and work independently with minimal direction
- High quality customer service skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications