- Title: Sterilization Technician
- Code: RCI-14487765
- Location: Gainesville, GA 30501
- Posted Date: 01/14/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Rohit Sughani
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 293
- Monday 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Thursday 6:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Friday 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
30 and 90 day bonus
- Follows standardized procedures under close supervision in performing assigned unit operations necessary to support production.
- Performs routine tasks in the areas of equipment and glassware preparation.
- Prepares and autoclaves equipment for tissue culture production.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently, must be able to lift and carry a weight of 50 lbs, a distance of 50 ft on a regular basis.
- Ability to share workload and responsibilities of other departmental employees.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must stand on feet for extended periods of time and work in a sterile production environment.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours.
- Regular attendance is a must.
- Ability to think ahead to next task.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- HS Diploma