- Title: LABORATORY TECHNICIAN I
- Code: RCI-14594029
- Location: Gainesville, GA 30501
- Posted Date: 01/14/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Rohit Sughani
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 293
SHIFT: 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday - Friday WITH OT AS NEEDED
Temp to permanent based on performance
Retention Bonus at 30 and 90 Days of (USD)250
Assists in all tasks associated with the production of Client's poultry vaccines as outlined in the departmental procedures,
which may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing all processes in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures;
- utilizes sterile technique at all times;
- active knowledge of working under laminar flow hoods and HEPA filtered environment
- Communicates any occurrence to team leader and/or supervisor immediately
- Responsible for keeping the lab area clean, sterile and in compliance at all times
- Several individual monthly responsibilities are assigned. Individual must ensure these activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works well independently and within a team environment
- Works cooperatively to train with the line leaders, team leaders and supervisor - training is vital to performance and should be considered a priority.
- Must be able to accurately measure liquid volume, convert units of measure and perform moderately complex calculations
- Communicates well with fellow team members regarding daily tasks. Always is prepared for day ahead.
- Maintains accurate and timely manufacturing records, this includes all paperwork and files.
- Actively promotes safety and awareness in the lab, always acting in occurrence with safety practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- **May not own or have contact with other birds or poultry.**
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and carry it a distance of 10 ft.
- Must be able to squat, bend, and stoop, as well as twisting and turning.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity are important.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time and work in a sterile production environment.
- Must be flexible with availability (able to work overtime as needed on short notice).This position requires some weekend work.
- Regular attendance is a must.
- Ability to think ahead to next task.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- B.S. in Biology or science related field from an accredited institution preferred.
- Previous clean room laboratory experience preferred.