- Title: Product Test Analyst
- Code: RCI-14025812
- Location: Beaverton, OR 97005
- Posted Date: 01/19/2022
- Duration: 8 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Priyank Vyas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 292
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an Engineering Lab Technician for the Smart Systems team.
The role will be responsible for supporting hands-on activities in an electro-mechanical engineering lab helping with hardware development build processes, managing build inventory and ordering consumable lab supplies, executing system level tests and running reliability tests for adaptive products that help make athletes better. Join us and help define the future of sport.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this role, you will be working with cross-discipline engineering teams responsible for the design and development of highly reliable, highly capable, low cost, small form factor, connected products, integrated into footwear and apparel.
A typical day will vary between shipping prototypes and parts to remote team members, organizing and tracking build parts into and out of storage as needed, tracking build revisions, optimizing lab build processes, modifying mechanical fixtures, soldering and assembling electrical parts, and hands-on work running tests.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will work with the Senior Engineering Lab Manager for Smart Systems. In this role, you will work closely with various engineering subject areas, including Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Firmware Engineering, and Reliability Engineering. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with engineering development partners and manufacturing teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Technical/Vocational schooling, Associate’s, or Bachelor's degree in Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in electronics/mechanical engineering lab setting.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, time-management, organizational skills required.
- Experience in operating mechanical equipment, including drill presses, grinders, cutters, band saws, taps and dies, hand drills, various environmental chambers, laser cutters, laser engravers, sanders, and hand tools.
- Working knowledge of electrical equipment and processes, including hand soldering, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters.
- Support product test and validation by reviewing and executing test plans and reporting issues.
- Proficient with MS Office and ability to work in both MacOS and Windows environments required.