- Title: Environmental Monitoring Tech I
- Code: RCI-11113
- Location: San Dimas, CA 91773
- Posted Date: 01/19/2022
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Rohit Sughani
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 293
- ***1st Shift *** 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
- ***2nd Shift *** 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
- ***3rd Shift - Nights*** 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (Wednesday – Saturday)
**Per customer policy, incumbent candidate must meet Covid Vaccination Policies to work on-site**
- **Minimal lab and bench work. The majority of the work is field
- **NO candidates with a Chemistry BG. Prefer those in Microbiology with experience in EM
- Shifts MAY vary and the candidate is asked to work with a flexible schedule.
- This is a labor intensive job that entails having to gown (various degrees) to enter classified manufacturing areas, having to stand on feet for 2+ hours, pushing carts, carrying 5 lbs.
- Dept would prefer someone with EM experience and/or who has some experience and/or knowledge of aseptic manufacturing operations.
Job duties would include:
- sampling water, sampling compressed gases, autoclaving laboratory supplies and other general laboratory maintenance duties.
- This person will have to gown up to go into some of the manufacturing areas.
- Depending on skill set, they may also be trained to perform environmental monitoring (surface monitoring, viable air and non-viable particles).
- Will perform record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Prior experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Prior EM or lab experience preferred., EM = Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring of classified manufacturing areas for surfaces, viable air and non-viable particulates
- Sampling of reverse osmosis water, water for injection, pure steam and compressed gases
- Blood work (CBC, CMP, Lipid Profile)
- Urinalysis – Dipstick
- Physical – Non DOT History;
- Vision Test –( Ishihara, Jaeger, Snellen)
- Audiometric Evaluation – (EM Tech only)
- Pulmonary Function Test (Spirometry)