- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-14257756
- Location: East Hanover, NJ 07936
- Posted Date: 01/27/2022
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Hardik Patel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 255
Location - This position sits temporarily remote.
- Heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, processing expense reports, arranging internal /external meetings, writing leadership team meeting minutes with action items, and proven ability to operate technologies (i.e.: Microsoft Office, MS Teams, Webcast, Video Conferencing)
- Providing support to 1 VP and 6 Executive Directors.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and securely handle sensitive material with all levels of management, in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, ability to lead by influence, and design and improve admin processes.
- Coordinate with P&O / Staffing to schedule interviews when necessary; manage updates to distribution lists and organizational charts
- Highly proficient in all administrative support skill, Office Management Set-up; Req to Pay, Concur, MS Office
- May be responsible for composing correspondences and communicating information on behalf of manager.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and speed in the use of standard office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using Adobe Acrobat and other software to create and manage multiple document formats including PDF files.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships; Superior interpersonal skills; excellent customer focus
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-Year university degree preferred
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Prior experience supporting VP level roles.