- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-16373
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 02/25/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
Clinical, R&D, Scientific (Clinical, R&D, Scientific)
- Attention Suppliers: Please note that this position offers a hybrid work environment, meaning the candidate may be able to work from home 40% and in-office, 60%.
- Project Manager, Precision Medicine & Diagnostics (PM&D), Oncology Strategic Marketing
- The selected Project Manager will provide support for the Precision Medicine & Diagnostics organization including organizing and tracking progress of projects, planning related events, coordinating external and internal partner meetings, and leading the project management of key initiatives, notably the preparation for deployment of a new field-based team.
- He/she will work with cross-functional stakeholders to manage critical projects and track milestones to ensure the successful launch of products with a Companion Diagnostic (CDx). This project manager will work closely with PM&D leadership to effectively plan for the growth and success of this team at Client.
- Responsible for independently managing the PM&D team projects and deliverables, working effectively with cross-functional teams including Brand teams, Medical, Market Access, Sales Operations and all teams within Strategic Marketing organization
- Develop and maintain timelines for PM&D activities and assure alignment with launch milestones and key cross-functional activities; update timeline on an ongoing basis to allow transparency and facilitate seamless communication within the Oncology organization
- Manage timeline and deliverables associated with the deployment of a new commercial field team, working closely with Field Planning & Analytics, Sales Operations and Sales Training teams to ensure readiness
- Identify project risks with the project team, develop mitigations and drive for resolution of project issues
- Coordinate diverse stakeholders, partnering with both internal and external teams to coordinate and execute projects and partnerships
- Tracks project progress against defined deliverables and measures performance against key metrics
- Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, and customer information
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Demonstrable program and project management experience
- Ability to understand and organize programs and project tasks that impact several cross-functional teams
- Can motivate and influence others without direct management authority
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- project management work experience.