- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-16542
- Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
- Posted Date: 03/08/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
Global Material Review
- Ensure all promotional materials are reviewed by cross functional teams, medical, regulatory, compliance and others as required by Client policies.
- Operate within an Always Audit-Ready mindset.
- Provide expertise in content reuse, working with brands and agencies to increase Client’s reuse of content, across channels.
- Influence and teach brand team members about the benefits and importance of content reuse.
- Facilitate Medical/Regulatory meetings that include Marketing representatives to ensure the process runs efficiently resulting in clarification and/or decisions (e.g. concept meetings, elevation meetings, strategy sessions).
- Consult with OEC and Legal when required.
- Provide expert process guidance/support for all individuals within the approval process. Responsible for working with third party suppliers and advertising agencies during project development, routing projects through the Med/Reg approval process.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Veeva Vault PromoMats; provide training to internal and external users
- Contribute to the development of new content review workflows and processes
- Contribute to content operational process improvement, searching out and recommending opportunities for increased efficiency
- Monitor timelines for material approval as agreed by the Global Materials Review Grid (GRID).
- Work with Client Global personnel to create agenda and schedule concept, collaboration, and review meetings; facilitate concept, collabs, and ad-hoc meetings
- Identify when escalations are needed; communicate concerns or issues to Client leadership in a timely manner
- Collect and organize all guidance, decisions, and next steps from Global Material Review meetings and disseminate to members.
- Ensure all reviewer comments are implemented within each draft and final material
- Approve the final approved version of the material post-review in the MR system. Confirm assets for the final approved material is included in Veeva.
- Provide solutions and contingency plans
- Drive MLR audit process, provide proactive support
- Lead and/or assist on special projects for the Global Materials Review Process, as needed; communicate with teams to ensure local review compliance
- Manage Affiliate processes as required for local events (meetings, Congresses, etc.), as well as Co-creation processes, including concept reviews
- Provide Affiliates with Veeva Promo mats projects details if review is needed.
- Generate and lead best practices for content review and lifecycle management for assigned brands
- Contribute to continuous process improvement through initiatives such as sharing best practices, peer reviews and performance audits
- Measure to MLR process KPIs, drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- Identify opportunities for MLR process automation so there can be increased focus on content
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements that would be nice to have-but not required?
- Previous experience with Material Review/Compliance preferred
- Knowledge of Veeva
- Previous Pharma Experience