- Title: Human Resources Generalist
- Code: RCI-1961-1
- Location: Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Posted Date: 05/03/2022
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Bhavin Mehta
- Email: bhavin.Mehta@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 705
Shift/Hours: M-F 8:00- 5:00 flexible to 7-4/9-3
- Perform all HR responsibilities including day-to-day support of employee relations, employee engagement, employee development, and partnering with centers of excellence to ensure true HR business partnership and customer service.
- Build strong relationships including the HR team, legal and finance partners, client group key leaders and employees
- Assist in the design of presentations and facilitation/training to client groups including arranging training logistics.
- Ensure Company locations are in compliance with current labor law postings.
- Manage recruitment efforts for seasonal and regular, full-time non-exempt positions.
- This may include posting open jobs internally/externally, maintaining recruitment file/records, scheduling interviews, tracking the status of background checks, and partnering with supervisors, managers and external agencies on status updates and needs.
- On-boards and off-boards new hires and seasonal harvest staff, ensuring all policies are reviewed and required and that documentation is collected and submitted correctly.
- Assists employees with general HR questions routing requests to ECC, Payroll, Benefits Administrator or HR and ensuring timely follow-up.
- Advises HR Manager of employee issues that have arisen and needs to be addressed.
- Prepares all employment documentation needed for entry into HRIS, such as new hires, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, etc. Obtains approval from HR Business Partner and submits to HRIS Administrator for processing.
- Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member’s safety.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 years of HR or Administrative experience.
- Bilginaul (English and Spansih)
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast-paced, supporting multiple locations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish assignments.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality in all employment matters.
- Intermediate proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office.
- Valid CA Driver’s License.
- Willing and able to travel between Sonoma and Napa County
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience with Workday preferred, but not required.
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SHRM-CP or PHR
- Labor Relations experience
- Alc/bev or FMCG experience
- Strong presentation and analytical ability
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Local travel 60% of time, the majority of which is within Sonoma County, Napa County and Ukiah.
- While performing the responsibilities of this position, the individual is required to have ambulatory skills sufficient to visit various parts of the winery and other locations.
- Requires the ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- It also requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment, reading, talking and hearing for extended periods of time.
- Working conditions in certain production areas of the wineries, warehouses and vineyards can be cold, wet, slippery and noisy.
- The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key responsibilities/essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential key responsibilities/essential functions.
MUST BE BILINGUAL
- Perform employee relations with minimal supervision
- Work independently
- Open to coordinators/assistant managers in HR