- Title: Master Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-5088
- Location: US-Remote
- Posted Date: 05/05/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
Excellent computer skills and previous experience with SAP would be preferred and Can be remote
The Master Data Analyst is responsible for data entry and data accuracy within the ERP system.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure the accurate, timely and compliant entry of detailed Master Data information into local and global financial, ERP systems
- Issue item UPC codes as requested
- Create Global Material IDs as requested
- Master Data creation, accountability and maintenance
- Understand the relationship between master data and inventory control and support any inventory control processes as needed
- Reconcile specific data sets to support monthly close processes
- Execute and maintain data cleanse processes
- Support master data implementation into SAP 4/Hana
- This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities.
- Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business
- Strong Excel and analytical skills with moderate to advanced experience with Microsoft suite.
- Strong SAP experience, specifically master data ERP implementation.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Will be working extensively within different systems and in different programs.
- Strong computer skills will be an asset for success in this role.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally, and support processes in various departments.
- Time management and prioritization skills with the ability to start projects and work independently.