- Title: Senior Project Manager
- Code: RCI-47679-1
- Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
- Posted Date: 05/13/2022
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Darshan Mali
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 421
Senior Project Manager
- This position will plan and manage projects of moderate-to-high complexity in the R&D Business Insights & Analytics function and ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent experience, required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing large teams on complex high-profile projects required.
- Experience managing and tracking statements of work, invoices, forecast, and budgets.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban, Waterfall.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning techniques, project planning tools (MS Project), and related MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) required.
- Project management experience in biotech/pharm industry
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred. Scrum Master Certification (CSM) is a plus.
- Experience managing projects involving real world data, research, analytics, machine learning, or AI is a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to create executive presentations and share information suitable for senior leadership.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong planning, organizational, relationship, leadership, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and direct the work of others.
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, and minimal supervision.
- Proven experience managing the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines.
- Ability to execute several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed teams, while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to identify dependencies, evaluate risks, and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned program and projects.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of moderate to highly complex projects, including initiation, planning, execution and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time.
- Build comprehensive timelines as well as other artifacts required to move projects forward.
- Manage the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines.
- Execute on several projects concurrently, with remote & distributed teams, while balancing competing priorities.
- Partners with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals.
- Keep stakeholders informed of day-to-day project statuses, updates, and risks.
- Cultivate relationships across teams while serving directly as the end-to-end liaison.
- Develops, maintains and handles detailed project plans, action item logs and major achievement timelines for all assigned projects.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of assigned projects and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
Responsible for project meeting facilitation, including:
- Scheduling necessary meetings to drive projects forward.
- Issuing written agendas in advance of meetings and timely distribution of minutes.
- Posting meeting minutes within 24 hours of meeting.
- Following up on resulting action items between meetings and ensuring accountability of team members to complete assigned tasks.