- Title: Senior Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-15957071
- Location: Mississauga, ON L5N 5M8
- Posted Date: 05/13/2022
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Senior Business Analyst
- Site Operations will be responsible for working closely with different business areas to define and drive technology-enabled solutions, with a strong focus on:
- Working very closely with key stakeholders within the business, IT teams, and vendor(s) to complete the development of Corporate Fleet, a fleet management application.•
- Contribute to the adaptation and development of the Corporate Fleet application for Diagnostics, Netherlands and other sites, in collaboration with the fleet managers of those sites.
- Supporting Transportation projects such as LogMyCommute, Tripshot, Via, gRide Go, and others.
- Support sustainability activities including site and fleet electrification, contributing to site and Roche-wide sustainability reporting, site-wide charging facilities, etc.
- Experience at SENIOR level is required.
- Facilitate workshops - story-boarding workshops, translate story-boarding artifacts into an electronic format and provide input in design sessions
- Work closely with global Product Owner, business partners, Scrum Master, Technical Lead, Developers, Software Quality Assurance to accomplish a successful project delivery, focused on Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Define Agile structures and apply Agile principles (Themes, Epics, User Stories, etc.)
- Document and analyze current and future business process models
- Document and analyze requirements, scope, business rules (use cases) and user stories
- Clearly communicate keeping IT and the business stakeholders updated on progress, dependencies, risks, issues, key metrics
- Plan user acceptance test (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT and post-UAT outcomes and next steps
- Perform knowledge transfer to training and communications teams
- Support user deployment activities as needed
- Be able to work flexible hours with teams at different time zones (CET, PST, EST..)
- Be able to closely work with the business
- 6 to 8+ years of experience working with business teams to define business problems, analyze business requirements & define user stories
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, small and large group facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to navigate, negotiate, influence across stakeholders
- Strong business analysis experience in the area of application development and systems integration
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced role and required the art of agility, flexibility and time management
- Ability to learn new domains quickly and grasp complex information from business groups in different functional areas in pharma and diagnostics.
- Experience or working knowledge in transportation/fleet management (shuttles, parking, fleet operations, ride sharing etc). Experience in Wheels/Corp Fleet management (Ideal)
- General understanding and exposure to technology evaluation, Workplace IoT, data and analytics.
- Experience with Project Management and ability to collaborate on projects without having full project access.
- Experience working with global teams located in various geographical locations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, systems design, or equivalent field