Experience: 1-2 Year
- B.E. Computer/BCA/MCA/BSC IT/ MSC IT/B.Tech
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop software to specifications
- Design, code and test multiple software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Participate in requirements analysis and Understand the business needs of the organization
- Unit Testing, self/peer code review of the developed code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Review existing system design for new features/enhancements
- Meet user expectations requirements
- Experience with the C#, .NET MVC framework, SQL Server
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual Studio (2015 and above).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in creating database/tables with normalization
Tools & Technologies:
- Application Server/Web Server: IIS
- Programming Languages: C# .Net, Microsoft SQL/T-SQL
- Tools: Visual Studio, TFS, MS-Office
- Communication: Strong communication skills (written, verbal and spoken), must be aware of ISO process and agile.
- OS: Windows Operating System