- The responsibilities of this position can be completed remotely through virtual connection throughout the United States.
Solutions Specialist – DE&I
- Change how the world works and create cultures of inclusion! At Client
- you will make a real difference in the world of work, by rolling up your sleeves to build talent solutions that enable our clients to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- In short, in this person-centric position you will change lives every day and be instrumental in building a sustainable future for all who engage with Client and our Client program.
- As a Client Solutions Specialist for our disability workforce inclusion program, your mission is to support our Solutions team and use your subject matter expertise in the autism and disability industry to guide the implementation and deliverables of our portfolio of accounts, as well as provide insightful guidance and training to Client clients.
- People do business with people they like and trust.
- Your ability to build lasting relationships and earn the trust of our clients and consultants will be essential to your success and our growth.
- This position requires a relentless attention to detail and organization.
- We manage large, complex programs with many moving parts.
- You will inspire confidence in our clients and consultants by making sure everything is well managed and under control.
In This Role, You Will Contribute to the Overall Success of Client Through…
Coordinate team responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Provide administrative support and engage with (sometimes direct) engagement team to complete needs deliverables for:
- Enterprise engagements
- Hiring focused engagements
- Partner engagements
- Complete client focused deliverables
- Profiles, decks, other client deliverables and process accordingly
- Search and evaluate talent within our system to match with client needs
- Discuss potential talent matches with delivery team, as needed
Training & Development
- Be active member of the Client training team
- conduct autism and disability focused trainings for employer-partner implementation
- conduct education focused trainings to academic partners, as needed
- provide training to internal team members, as requested
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, industry, best practices, financials, outcomes
- Work closely with project team members, managers and leads to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently.
- Ensure reporting, deliverables, resources and update-to-date information are available.
- Manage meetings, meeting notes, and scheduling
To Win in This Role, You Need
- Must be detail oriented
- A service mindset
- A sales and growth mindset.
- Empathic demeanor and communication.
- Exhibitable consultative guidance skills.
- Strong relationship and client management skills.
- Possess demonstrable communications and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding and can easily navigate client portals & social media sites
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree in a business-related discipline and/or relevant experience
- Must have demonstratable and relevant experience implementing programs, project coordination, program management and/or similar experience.
- Personal connection or professional experience with disabilities, autism and/or neurodivergence is preferred.
- Ability to travel if necessary