- As the Solutions Manager for our disability workforce inclusion program, your mission is to use your subject matter expertise in the autism, neurodivergence and disability industry to facilitate client hiring programs and grow the SourceAbled brand through long-term consulting relationships with new and an existing portfolio of accounts.
- You will be a trusted Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide high touch support through a consultative approach of best practices, effective training, and an end-to-end, holistic program solution to attract, hire, onboard, support and retain talent with autism, neurodivergence and disabilities.
- People do business with people they like and trust. Your ability to build lasting relationships and earn the trust of our clients will be essential to your and their growth.
- These are large, complex programs with many moving parts.
- You will inspire confidence in our clients by making sure all aspects of your interaction with them, including your actions, are well managed and under control, and sound judgement and advice is provided.
In This Role, You Will Contribute to the Overall Success of Client Through…
Program Development, Facilitation, Implementation
- Lead client engagement workstream responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Best practice guidance through:
- leading client meetings
- program development, launch and implementation
- program communication
- Strategic alignment of program
- Hiring process review
- Analyze and revise job descriptions for accessibility focus and job postings
- Align and provide client training
- Identify opportunities for program expansion
- Best practice guidance through:
- Complete administrative tasks
- Client meeting preparation, create client and position profiles, presentation decks, other client deliverables and process accordingly
- Track program metrics and provide effective reporting of progress toward deliverables and program goals.
- Be active member of the training team
- conduct autism and disability focused trainings for employer-partner implementation
- conduct education focused trainings to academic partners, as needed
- provide training to internal team members, as requested
- Participate in the development, implementation, updating of content and supporting materials for trainings.
Thought Leadership (autism, neurodivergence & disabilities)
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on diverse workforce programs to create inclusion and awareness within the community, clients, and industry partners.
- Promote such offerings through social media, organizations, affiliations, as appropriate
- Stay current on market intel, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally, provide valued consultation and make informed recommendations.
- Deliver outstanding service to our customers to retain existing business.
- Be an expert on the features, advantages, and benefits of entire suite of enterprise products/solutions, services, and offerings.
- Identify and participate in speaking engagements, webinars, blogs, podcasts, other media platforms to engage audiences and promote subject matter expertise.
- Higher Education (Post-Secondary/University)
- Corporate partners
- Leverage relationships with key decision makers to generate engagement opportunities within the following areas:
- Education (K-12)
- Autism, Neurodivergence and Disability Industry Communities
- Lead and/or provide subject matter expertise during pre-sales discussions and presentations.
- Translate and align prospective client program goals into Statement of Work for engagement
- Present program Statement of Work to client stakeholders
- Revise, present and gain approval for Statement of Work with client decision makers
- Attend autism/disability industry conferences on behalf of company
To Win in This Role, You Need
- Strong relationship and client management skills.
- Relentless attention to detail and organization.
- Possess demonstrable consulting, relationship selling, negotiation, communications and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
- Experience using virtual meeting platforms (MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom, etc)
- Use of Client Relationship Management systems and/or other HR Systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding and can easily navigate client portals & social media sites
- A sales and growth mindset.
- College degree in a business-related discipline and/or relevant experience
- 5 years of current and relevant experience within the disability industry, staffing industry or relevant industry experience
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in direct work with autism, neurodivergent and disability related transition services, job coaching, job development and disability employment supports.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in a role as a consultant or client solutions.
- Ability / willingness to travel, as needed, to client sites, events, etc